That's right people, we actually are ADDING to the
Duncil household (as if it's not crazy enough around here...)
Introducing Cleo! Cleo is short for Cleopatra of course, as we are already assuming that Ella will try and carry her around everywhere!

Now, I know
I've said it before, I would never want to own another cat
(not after our little Oreo had a fatal run-in with a car) but my sister
Aleshia's prized cat Sasha had a litter back in July and little Cleo was the only girl of 6! She was so
CUTE, she needed a home, and we really want to teach Ella how to be
gentle and nice with animals.

Ellie and Cleo get along famously, they are "Partners in Crime" as I like to say! We are hoping Ella will get fed up with trying to crawl after the Kitten and just walk or run after her already!
Haha!

Playing a game of Peek-a-Boo before bed time. I think that Ella has adopted Cleo as a sibling, and Cleo has adopted Ella as a litter mate.

Ella just couldn't understand if Kitty can fit under the couch, why can't she?
Haha, she tried her best to fit! Sometimes, Cleo acts a little too much like a baby and wants to sleep with Ellie in her Crib curled up right next to her, of course I don't like that too much, so she quickly gets evicted to her own bed.

Another interesting game of peek-a-boo involving my sheer curtains....

I don't know what these two have with the Dining Room chairs....

Of course I laid out a set of ground rules if she is to live here, they were (in no particular order): She shall NEVER in any circumstance wander outside, she will, as soon as humanly possible, receive 1 certain operation to avoid any offspring, and she must share her toy's with the existing toddler in the home. To said rules I received the look above, utter confusion and cuteness, Oh-well.

Ella, also received "The Rules" of having a Kitten: No tail pulling, tho shall not eat kitten kibble (we are still working on this one), must share toys, and I almost added in the kittens rule of no offspring operation, but I figured this would be illegal, he he. The above look was her reaction, apparently she's already giving the cheesy "whatever you say mom..." look. Oh-Lord...
2 comments:
wow, even if you were to just 'rent a cat' for the day its worth the cute cute pictures of them playing together!
I named a cat we had named Cleo a long long time ago. It looked a lot like your Cleo, only it was not nice and cute and cuddly. I now think it may have had some kind of angry diseas...every time I went outside, it totally attacked me. That cat would claw my legs like a piece of furniture!!
I like your blog-- glad to be able to keep in touch with you this way!
Post a Comment