Welcome To: The Duncil Family Blog!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Playing Catch up...


Well, it's been some time since I last blogged, I feel bad about that! Let's catch up on some stuff that's been going on around here:




We've been going to quiet a few holiday parties and get-together's, too many pictures to post, but we've had lot's of fun visiting everyone! Ella has learned how to charm her way into getting anything, also, she now possesses the ability to squint every time she notices the camera is pointed at her! (yes, shes still in a backwards facing seat, shes just hit 20 lbs and she's so scrawny that the straps hang off of her!)



We've been having some trouble lately getting her to sleep through the night...again! Ella just doesn't like to turn off! So when she is completely wiped out and I am able to get a cute shot of the "peaceful" side of her, its welcome! :)

Spaghetti night!


It's cute until I have to clean it up! (and yes, I turned by my back for 1 second and the plate landed right on the floor!)


Recently, Cleo( or, BAD KITTY!) ran outside and got stuck up in a very high tree,..

Brad tried to climb the tree first, I wish I had the video camera ready because it was hilarious, let's just say he mastered the skill of falling out of a tree, missing several jagged rocks, and smiled about it afterwards, Americans Home Funniest Video's would have loved it!


Brad decided that a wet, slippery ladder would do the job. I wonder how many cat skeletons there are hanging out in trees right now...


We've been blessed with a nice deep freeze the past week, lot's of snow, one of the first days it snowed I bundled Ella up and we ventured out doors.

Ella discovered that all that white stuff is COLD, she took a nose dive straight into it, if you look close you can see the impression of her hat and hands, she even had snow in her eyes, poor thing!



After the 2 weeks of continuous snow and freeze, we got about 2 feet here! It's beautiful but a real pain when we want to get out! We pretty much had to stay inside, and ended up doing all our Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve! :) That was a joy! Ella sure did love it, the snow flying in her face, daddy popping wheelies trying to get the stroller through the parking lot, let's just say, we got a lot of "yays!" and hand claps from our lil dare devil!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love reading about your new adventures with Ella. The squinting for the camera and claps for stroller wheelies are awesome-- it's so much fun to see how your baby's personality comes out in the every days. Good job on documenting Brad's kitty rescue, too!