Welcome To: The Duncil Family Blog!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Shes cute, sweet, and so much fun, our little Princess just turned ONE!

Yay!!

I've been waiting and dreading this milestone for a while now! I am so happy Ellie is growing up and becoming an independent little girl, but, I am also saddened by how very fast the time seems to fly by, and that my baby girl isn't going to be a baby forever!


We had a very special 1st Birthday party for her, she immediately took to the new decorations in the house!

She's so pretty.

She received her very special gift from our friend Donny, he always gives a "Birthday Dollar" on our Birthday's Ella seemed to love the Dollar more than the gift!


Yuck... some things you just can't take away fast enough before it ends up in the mouth!


As soon as we changed her into her birthday dress she took on the role of "Princess" and knew exactly how to twirl in it and act authoritatively!

Her shades we're a nice break from the crowd for her, she's pretty shy and some how putting on her sunglasses helps...what a little diva!


Daddy and Ella

Mommy and Ella


We had quiet the spread!
She couldn't quiet get the concept of opening gifts..




...she eventually got the hang of it!

Cake Time!


She's not a fan of cake, I guess it's probably because I don't feed her many sweets!


Thank You to everyone who could make it and made Ella's 1st Birthday so special also, thank you for the wonderful, thoughtful gifts! She loved seeing everyone that she loves, I think that was the best part for her! I hope everyone had a good time! Boy did she sleep well that night!

No comments: