I can't start off with the biggest news of the day now can I?! Let me begin with the other events!

Ella is slowly starting to eat again after being sick for 3 weeks with a tummy bug!

I call this one...Irony....
(Note: "Little Miss Sunshine", and the no sunshine in that expression)
Mommy has a heck of a time getting any laundry done, Peek-a-boo is much more fun than folding clothes!

Apparently, Cleo is good at dragging warm clothes into her bed.

One of Ella's new favorite activities now is banging on my pots and pans with various kitchen utensils!

I am glad we got these pictures! She's already a pro!

We are happy since she is such a quiet talker that she likes to do something other than screaming that's loud!


Maybe she will be a drummer?!

She's getting so big!! We're trying to get her used to wearing shoes since she will be walking soon she loves to take them off as soon as we put them on.

I took this picture right as Ella took her first 3 cautious steps!! Brad and I we're playing on the floor with her last Sunday morning and and stood up and walked!! (Of course, I clapped and made a big deal out of it, and then cried...just a little)
I think she realized what she did and wanted to sit down and think about what just happened.
Daddy was so excited he threw her up in the air! (with the warning that if he ever drops her, he's going to be living in the backyard for awhile!)
Ella and Miss Cleo, "partners in crime"

Not much else has been going on around here, we're planning Ella's First Birthday for the 25Th! It's going to be so much fun for her! It's actually pretty hard to plan a one year olds birthday since she can't really tell you what she likes. We're hoping everyone makes it, especially since this is her FIRST Birthday!! We haven't been able to make it to the Pumpkin Patch yet since Ella has been so sick and daddy has been working 60+ hour work weeks. We're planning on heading out their soon though, I am already excited! Doing these Blogs really are helping me in a lot of ways, it makes me realize that I need more pictures of Ella and I, I need to try and not take so many pictures only when it's dark out and we're only in our PJ's, and I need to remember to take the camera with us when we go out!! :) Also, I really want to plan a trip to go visit family, it's been too long!! I am starting to feel sort of homesick, and I am at home. I can't wait to move!!
3 comments:
Three steps?!! That's great! Pretty soon she'll be running! The pictures with the pots and pans made me laugh. Nathan and Makayla were doing the very same thing this morning. I wish I took some pictures. Nathan won't keep any shoes on his feet either.
I can't beleive you can't spray for spiders in Washington! That's crazy! I don't know what I'd do! The only thing I want crawling in my house is my children. :)
I love the pictures you post, and it's good to see a picture of you once in a while. You look great.
Love ya lots.
Wend
Happy Birthday, Ella! Congrats on your first steps!
OMG!! Ella is so darn CUTE!! Makes me want to have a baby...(well, almost) LOL!
I can't believe it's almost her fist birthday!! I am missing out on everything!! I am gunna have to fix that soon!!
Glad she is feeling better and in turn makes her mom feel better too...do you know what was wrong?
Give her a big squeezer from her Great Aunt Kristi!!
Post a Comment