Welcome To: The Duncil Family Blog!

Friday, March 6, 2009

We Are Expecting A.....

Baby!!!!!!! Haha....I just HAD to do that....ok ,I know the suspense is killing you...Ella is going to have a baby sister!!! I was shocked, I could have sworn this one was a little boy! Even my Dr said "You have having a mellow little boy" apparently not! Baby didn't want to cooperate very much, despite 1/2 a cup of coffee, Orange Juice and a cinnamon roll (no I don't usually eat that bad, but I wanted to make sure baby would be awake). Yes, we do have a name, but I should get Brads approval before we announce it!

We got a fairly good luck at the "goods" or should I say the lack thereof. The ultrasound tech was fairly certain of a girl, she checked several times, although she refused to take a picture for me, apparently taking pictures of the gender is now against their policy...humm...

Baby looks perfect, she is measuring a bit small, and she is transverse, her head is right up against my left hip and her legs are stretched out against my right hip, so all along I thought I wasn't feeling her move, but I thought I was having the weirdest hip spasm's, apparently It was baby! She is already the opposite of her big sister, she has been at 120-130 BPM Ella was always at 170 or above, shes VERY mellow, and doesn't move around much, and she actually stayed still the whole time, whereas Ella was moving around like an arobics instructor. We will have to go back for more photo's later next month, due to little one not wanting to move around and give us all the shots we needed!

Here is some of the pictures we did get:



I wish we could have gotten some shots of her sucking her thumb, crossing her legs, and folding one arm behind her head, but there were more important things to look at I guess :)

Here is a very cute video clip of her practicing her soccer moves:




And last, here is a 20 week belly pic....yuck.. I wish I looked more pregnant and not like I ate a buffet, I already decited that I am going to invest in a tee shirt that says "Pregnant not just fat". My face looks green, I guess the morning sickness was especially strong that day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's so exciting to get a peek of the baby! Thanks for posting the video and the pics. I love keeping up this way. Love you,
keri