Today, February 23 2010, is a wonderful day for Claira!
First of all, she slept through the night last night, which is amazing!!! She must have known that Brad and I we're just about to cut her off from her night-time loves and feedings, I just hope she blesses us with good nights from here on out.
Claira's next amazing task came with surprise. I had just changed her for the day, I put her on the floor and walked away for a couple minutes, to my pleasant surprise she had completely rolled over on her own! I think she was also shocked that somehow she was reaching for a toy and now she's on her tummy! I can't wait to witness it myself, and it figures she did it while I left the room.
Oh yes, and Ella said her first long-ish phrase it was this: "Oh, It OK Baby Sister Claira, It OK, Shhhh" She said that in attempt to get her sister to stop crying while we were in the car. How sweet! Brad told me a cute story about Ella. He set her on the counter to brush her teeth, she reached over, grabbed a washcloth and wipped chocolate frosting that he has on his nose (we just had some cupcakes). Awwwee!
Pampers review
-
I haven't blogged in SO LONG! I would really like to get back into it and
share all the weird and crazy fun things that happen around here. For now,
I'll s...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment