Welcome To: The Duncil Family Blog!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Potty Training...

....SUCKS!! It's not going so well at all. I think she's just not getting the concept. We've tried big girl panties, rewards (she will do anything for M&m's), Dora Pull-Up's!, putting the potty where she plays, and nothing has stuck! She loves to sit on her potty and talk about it, she knows the "activities" that are involved (flushing is her favorite), she will sit there forever but once she get's up VOILA she pee's on the floor.. after 21 consective attempts at getting her to do "that" on the potty. I gave up.We will try later...maybe when she's 10... im cool with that...



In attempt to catch her first "You went potty on the potty, what a big girl!" moment, I started taking pictures, but alas, it turned into a photo shoot with just me and my girls.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah well, good try, Angie. At least you got some really cute shots of you guys together and that's not always easy!