Welcome To: The Duncil Family Blog!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Firsts

Happy New Year!! We are so excited for what 2010 will bring! Hopefully it will be a year packed with amazing and exciting new adventures as we learn and grow with our two little girls. I am also really hoping to actually stick to a New Years Resolution this year but, im not counting on it! It will sure be a great year for discovering "firsts" in our family, my only hope is to properly document the journey!



                Pizza Face!        
Ella began asking for specific food items for breakfast/snack/lunch/and dinner.  Usually she will ask for: Pizza! Nana! Apple Juice! Chip-Chip! Carrot! Haha, is it any wonder I usually say "Sweetie, we're out of that!"



Ella- Proudly showing off her freshly painted fingers and toes.


Another first for Ella: she had her very first Pedi and Mani! Done by mommy of course, but I couldn't have been more excited to do it, she picked the color "Red! Ooooo! Pretty", and sat still the whole time! Her nail polish lasted about a day, but her toe polish stayed on for awhile and everytime she saw them we would hear her say "Red, ooo pretty!"


 Claira started solid foods this week! We captured her first "bites" on camera! Her facial expressions are priceless!




I still have a tough time believing she's old enough to eat from a spoon! Claira probably got more cereal on herself than in her mouth but we had a great learning experience and can add "eatting from a spoon" to the checklist of things mastered!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your enthusiasm and you are doing a great job documenting the journey! I love the first bites expressions. They are soo entertaining.
Your fun girl time with Ella reminds me how each day I get a glimpse of how very BOY this house is. For instance Joel ate his first dirt today while Trevor skateboarded for the first time on his own.
I hope you are well. love you!

Angie Evans Duncil said...

Thanks! I'm begining to think I lost all of my readers because of my lack of blogging, but oh-well! HAHA, I think there are probably going to be many more dirt epoisodes in your future, probably a whole lot more skateboards too!