Welcome To: The Duncil Family Blog!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Story Time!


Ella thought it was a good time to read her lil sis a story!



Claira has no idea what she's saying but she is glad for the attention, and mommy is glad she caught it on camera!!!


Speaking of stories, we've started potty training again, and for good reason because ...That the awful day that I have been dreading has come:



Ella was being very quiet in her room while I was with Claira in the living room, I called her out and asked her what she was doing, she came up to me with open hands saying "Chaclat" (aka: Chocolate) her hands were covered in what I thougth was chocolate as well, I asked her "where did you get the chocolate?" and proceeded to grab her hands and smell....this was grade A Premium "Chocolate" (aka poop) directly from her diaper....this is the sickest thing that has ever happened!!!! I couldn't stop laughing although I have to clean up little balls of poopy that are spread all over her room. We are hoping potty training sticks, soon, I do not want a encore of our recent events!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh nooooooo!!! I thought the chaclat thing only happened in movies.

The worst poop episode I've ever encountered was a floater in the bathtub and I screamed "MAYDAY" to Scott.

I bet Ella will be a potty pro in no time! :)

I love the story time picture. Looks like Ella and Claira are becoming sweet friends.