Welcome To: The Duncil Family Blog!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's almost OVER!



Thursday can't come soon enough! I am scheduled to be induced Thursday 7/23!!!! Well, if all goes as planned anyway. You see, the nurses like to switch people up all the time and apparently even if I am ready to have her, doesn't mean I can! LOL. I will be keeping my fingers crossed! The weather here is awfully hot which is adding to the night-time insomnia and all around stress of packing, cleaning and moving, I know, we're crazy! I was hoping we could go into labor naturally but, it doesn't seem like she wants to come out and meet us anytime soon. Contractions have started, gotten closer together, stronger, and then spontaneously disappear. ;(






39 weeks....big, big, big, hopefully I will never see this picture again and I don't think I will be posting my 40 week, as I will not fit within the frame.





Our beautiful Ella, who really doesn't know just how much things are going to change around here!


Miss Sassy Pants, She is growing up so fast!

The new house!! We are so excited to have a fenced in HUGE backyard and live outside of the city!






1 comment:

The Huffmans said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you. We've been out of town for a while, and just got back. I was thinking of you guys today and rightfully so - you might even be holding your beautiful daughter Claira already. I send you all my best wishes for a healthy, happy mom & baby; speedy recovery, easy move, and seamless transition to this new exciting chapter in your lives! With Love, Wend
PS. I LOVE THE HOUSE!! LOVE,LOVE IT! And Ella is simply as adorable as ever. Give her big hugs and kisses from me.