I just can't grasp the concept that it's JULY! Where have I been? :) Thanks are pretty crazy around here, with the new baby on the way, moving, Brad working extra hours, Ella, and it seems like every event possible is crammed into the summer.







Yes! Finally pig-tails!!! She looks just like me here...wow! :)
We are all very excited about moving, not only are we going to be a heck of a lot closer to Brads work, but we will be getting out of this city! Yay! We are just down the street from the river, several parks, and hiking trails. Thank you for all of those who have been helpful and hopeful for us, it really means a lot to have people that really only want whats best for us as a family. Our official move-in date is August 1st, but we will be moving boxes and smaller items the week before, this is all happening too fast!!


REALLY enthusiastic about the swings!
Ella is GROWING, holy cow shes getting so big, and here I am thinking that kids are supposed to slow down a little after the first year, if she keeps this growth spurt up she's going to be taller than most 3 year olds! Her language is also exploding, she has the cutest little conversations, and even adds in her sign language on top of it. We've been working with her Therapist weekly to help her with everything and all of us have noticed when she goes through these huge development stages she tends to have more sensory issues, we did another sensory panel, and an Occupational Therapist will be coming out to our house next week to see what will work for Ella to get her what she needs. So far, it's looking like a weighted vest, certain textures, and activities might help. We've also noted lot's of trouble trying to get her to eat, which I know is a age thing, but we are exploring different ways to help her enjoy different flavors, I jsut don't know how this kid stays alive with as little food that she eats, I am tempted to get a pig just to feed with Ellas left overs!

Look Dad, I found Ducks!
Baby Claira and I are doing great, 38 weeks! We're in the homestretch, I can't believe how much more laid-back I am with this pregnancy, it's happened too fast! We're hoping for a fast labor and delivery since this time I am 10000% more active, running around with Ella, cleaning, packing, moving boxes, and still finding time to pack our hospital bags....I am also hoping that all this activity will be inducing me maybe a little early or right on time, I really, really don't want to be late again!! We've got a Dr's appointment this afternoon, hopefully we can count on some changes! :)

Goats are not something she wanted to touch
We had an awesome 4th of July, it was very hot and muggy out so we decided to relax and stay in town for this one, Ella had a great time playing with water balloons, bubbles, and kitty cats, but she ended up partying a little too hard and crashed before the fireworks!

Why can't I play with the bunny?

Learning the law of gravity!
I will be sending our new address with Claira's Birth Announcements, so check your mail, and I will try my hardest to keep everyone updated on the new little one! :)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Thank you for the update!! Ella is so beautiful! I think she probably would tower over Nathan. He's such a little dude still. I'm glad things are going well for you guys. I hope the delivery, moving, and the adjustment of it all goes smooth for you and your family. Sending my love and best wishes.
Post a Comment