Yes, we are jumping on the Band wagon and I (Angie) decided to start this after I was invited to Wendi's blog, she also gave me ideas for our background and header so I have to give her credit, I am such a copy cat!! This is such a neat way to keep family and friends informed on the "what's up?!" end! As Wendi put it, it's a "Grandparent Friendly" blog! There are many ways to go about this and I had no idea how to start it, so I am going to start it the only way I know how..from the beginning! You can skip the next couple parts if you really are uninterested, but I think we are a pretty dang interesting bunch, one little disclaimer is that it is getting a bit hard for me to stay in third person, I was trying to write this from an outside point-of-view but it's getting impossible, sorry about that! SO, without further ado, here I go!!!
Pampers review
-
I haven't blogged in SO LONG! I would really like to get back into it and
share all the weird and crazy fun things that happen around here. For now,
I'll s...
.jpg)
1 comment:
Ok, ok. I cheated. I couldn't wait to see your blog, so I looked!! Ha ha.
Wow! Angie, you have much more patience for this than I have! I love your blog, and I loved reading your "stories." You are doing a great job. I about died when I saw the picture of us in our swimming suits! I'm going to have to do some digging and find some of my own. I think I have some pretty funny ones. Makes me want to plan another get together. It's been too long.
Post a Comment